December 13, 2012

OUTFITPOST: THE LEATHER SHORTS





PH: Private
Wedges- jumper-tights: Primark Almere, leather short: Dept, glasses: Polaroid, bracelet: Fashionology, ring: Weekday, necklace:Little Treasures by Gild Atelier
 

I'm sorry for my lack of outfit post updates. As I told you before I'm having a bit of a chaotic situation at the moment! I've got a lot of appointments and meetings which I have to sort out at home. Another issue is that it's winter and therefore gets dark much early, which means that it can be harder to take outfit pictures. But I'm back now, and I've planned many new and exciting posts.

Yesterday I attended the press opening of Primark in Almere, The Netherlands. Together with some fellow bloggers I got the opportunity to shop before all the hectic (read 1000 of people running through the store) started at 11 AM. The new Primark is enormously big, with more than 4000 m2 shopping space. I saw some great things and eventually I bought two sweaters, wedges, a blouse, socks, lingerie and tights. Soon I will show you the rest of the items in another outfit post.

For those who want to follow me: Instagram @FashionistaChloe, Twitter @ChloeSterk, Bloglovin

.

26 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I love your bag and shoes :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bag is perfect with the outfit. And very nice those leather shorts!

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top so muchhhh >.<

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah die trui staat je leuk. En ik vind je zonnebril echt heel erg gaaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je schoenen zijn heel leuk! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heel leuk broekje!!
    Goede combi met dat bordeaux rood... ;)

    Wederom weer prachtig Chloe! :)

    X Charlot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit, I wish it was cold enough to wear tights!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit Cloe :) I find it hard to point out just one thing I love.. although that dainty necklace is amazing.. very into dainty jewellery myself at the moment:)

    http://www.styleutopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great great post!
    Your blog is amazing!
    Love, Anna

    NEW POST
    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. mooie trui,
    en gave wedges!
    liefs,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the shorts and the dark red tights......... I follow your every blog...you are so pretty and so stylish
    Thanks for all that you do to keep us updated....

    Jayme.... the guy who loves tights as much as you do

    ReplyDelete
  12. De burgundy tights maken de outfit echt helemaal super!
    Zou zelf niet snel op het idee komen om shorts te dragen in de winter,,
    maar op deze manier kan het prima! Thanks for the tip ;)

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your sunglasses! perfect outfit :)



    www.wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Echt een super leuk truitje! Thanks voor je comment! De broek was helemaal niet duur, maar 40 euro :)

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Geweldig weer dit, superoutfit!

    Liefs Denise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wat een mooie stijl. En natuurlijk een mooie blog, ik ga je volgen
    liefs maryjosie

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look awesome!!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the look! those tights are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Chloe, love how you chose to style your leather shorts, its fresh and has a very cool edge about it. the printed top and burgundy tights are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look amazing !!!<3
    great style !! :)

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Leuk die sweater!

    x

    Marjolein
    nevertoopolished.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...