December 11, 2012

FASHIONISTA CHLOE AND THE ABERCROMBIE & FITCH BOY



Yesterday I was very excited, because I had the privilege to be invited to the press preview of the new flagship store at Abercrombie and Fitch. Unfortunately, it was not allowed to take photos. Instead you can read my report about the event. When I arrived at 4 PM that day, there was already a big crowd of screaming young girls with tablets in front of the Abercrombie&Fitch Store. The security people of Abercrombie&Fitch guided the invited guests to the entrance. Once inside I fell surrounded by the distinguished and unique feeling for which Abercrombie&Fitch is known. Like the beautiful good looking boys, the smell of the Abercrombie&Fitch perfume and music which gives you a club feeling. The beautiful old building makes the picture complete. After visiting all the floors, I decided that I definitely wanted to be photographed with one of these gorgeous Abercrombie& Fitch boys. It is the only (polaroid) picture which I wanted to share with you, because it’s a picture which I will treasure for a life time. I am sure when you look at the picture you know what I mean!! This Thursday the 13th of December you have the opportunity to experience the same excitement at Abercrombie&Fitch in Amsterdam during the official public opening at 11 AM...... Enjoy! For those who want to follow me: Instagram @FashionistaChloe, Twitter @ChloeSterk, Bloglovin.

 

17 comments:

  1. beautiful blog, would you check out mine and follow ? :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. dit is een blijvertje!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha ik weet idd wat je bedoeld ;)
    Heerlijke kerel is dat :P hottie!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooW!!!!Mooie foto ziet er goed uit!Mooi setje!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done girl..it must be a nice experience
    there is a Firmoo Giveaway of $50 voucher going on my blog

    xx
    Nelly
    Firmoo Giveaway on blog
    http://www.e-fashiondiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. don't tell me about it, die Abercrombie&Fitch boys zijn zooo mooi, haha!
    ik wilde iets van die winkel kopen om met zo'n mooi tasje rond te lopen, maar ik hield me in, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Girl, that is quite a gorgeous man.....any future plans with this stud???? xxxx Janneke W. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oeh jam jam... Van de nieuwe A&F in Amsterdam ?????

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeetje, deze was een stuk knapper dan die van vandaag, haha!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...