November 5, 2012

OUTFITPOST: THE TIE DYE GIRL



PH: Mathijs Hanenkamp
Tie-Dye shirt: Nelly Trend, leather jacket: vintage, jeans: H&M, glasses: Polaroid, boots: Hypebazaar, watch: Swatch
 
When I am preparing this post it is 9 o'clock in the evening. It is early for me, but I am not feeling well so I am going to bed after I publish this post. This morning I woke up with a sore throat and a headache. Such a bummer, because I have a busy week. Tomorrow I have to go to Amsterdam for the Inglot event and Sunday we will be recording for Fashionista Chloe TV during the Addy van de Krommenacker fashionshow. Excuse me for the quite small update, but I have to listen to my feelings. Have a nice evening followers, I am going to bed.
 
Don't forget to follow me on Istagram (@FashionistaChloe) and Twitter (@ChloeSterk) to keep updated during the Inglot event tomorrow afternoon.
 





21 comments:

  1. Leuke outfit staat je heel goed!
    Beterschap!

    itsraininghas.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een leuke dingen op het programma deze week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erg leuk shirt!!
    Super goed gecombineerd...!!

    Trusten!

    X Charlot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit. I hope you'll feel better by the next morning.

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opp, sorry I accidentally commented using my husband's account (Vlad). Please delete that comment if you can. Anyway, feel better and again, nice outfit.

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. mooi, dat shirt is echt leuk!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that shirt! great look! :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those jeans and of course the sunnies!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  9. Echt een leuke combinatie! Coole broek! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wauw, vind je outfit echt super mooi
    ik ben verliefd op je broek!

    New outfit post ; light it up
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit....sorry to hear you are not feeling well..:(....I hope you feel better soon!!! xxxx Janneke W.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hele mooie items!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing style and gorgeous pants. Love the pattern of it.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect, again!

    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...