November 5, 2012

OUTFITPOST:THE GIRL WITH THE NEON BEANIE





Heels: Fashionchick, jeans-beanie: H&M, coat: Nelly Trend, blouse: Zara
 
The most difficult item to shop during winter season is in my opinion the winter jacket. Besides the fact I hate to wear jackets in general (but thats me!), I can never find a good one too. I think there will be lots of fashionistas who agree with me if I say: "It is hard to find a good fitted and nice winter jacket".  
 
Last week I bought a tweed grey coat at H&M Trend, but I wasn't sure if it was the right coat for me (As some of you already read or/and saw on my Instagram or Twitter). I bought size 34, but the coat is still to big (if you ask me). A few days later I spotted this Nelly waisted black coat with fake-fur details. It's a miracle that I found two coats in one week. One thing I forgot to metion, I have budget for just one. So I decided to return my H&M Trend coat and to buy this Nelly coat. What do you think about coats and do you like this coat?
 
I am going to bed now, tomorrow it will be Monday, first day of my working week. Sleep tight.










32 comments:

  1. wow, i love your neon beanie and red lips! my favorite is your jacket though :) if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige heels!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige jas hoor! Mooie combi ook weer! Gr. Maria B.

    overigens, ik ben het met je eens, ik vind het ook een probleem om een mooie winterjas te vinden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your smile is so cute! Love the coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again delight, you are a beautiful woman and your looks only emphasize the wonderful colors and unearthly shoes.

    Kiss Tina L*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colour lipstsick you have on!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  7. wat een geweldige muts! En prachtige schoenen ook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! <3

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woow!Wat een leuke outfit,ik ben helemaal verliefd op jou
    jas! Leuk met dat mutsje erbij!Mooie foto s!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great outfit! like your blog!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that beanie is so bright, I love it!
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wauw, geweldige beanie & hele mooie jas :)

    Liefs Bo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die schoenen blijven prachtig!
    Ik hou van neon beanies, heb er gisteren toevallig ook zelf eentje gekocht:)

    xx Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your outfit! I had a similar one some days ago, also all black and a neon yellow hat :)

    looks good!

    Bisous,
    Mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your choice with this wintercoat. Can't really share my opinion as far as liking to wear a wintercoat or jacket. Where I live it's rarety to have to wear one...but hopefully that will change soon.....:) xxxxxxJanneke W.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh een winterjas kopen, één van de moeilijkste dingen die er is if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely blog dear, congrats!! Thanks for your comment. Kisses

    TODAY NEW POST ON MY BLOG http://godsavevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Weer zo'n geweldige outfit! Je broek is heel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cool
    Love the cap

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I fell in love with your blog! Absolutely love it. Your beanie is awesome! Love the pictures, which lens do you take for shooting them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, amazing!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your coat!!! It suits you perfectly. I didn't see your H&M purchase so I can't compare but I do love this one on you!!! Great boots too!!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the jacket and booties yes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. HI! I love this outfit. The teal colored pants are awesome. I'm a new follower :)

    xx
    the fashionable ESQ
    http://thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...