October 30, 2012

OUTFITPOST: THE BURGUNDY LEATHER PANTS




Heels: Fashionchick, burgundy leather pants - printed jumper: H&M, coat: Blanco Spain, glasses: Polaroid, bag: Comming Soon, colbert: Avelon
 
As you may have noticed, most of my outfitposts have been photographed by Mathijs Hanenkamp lately. We started up this plan (small cooperation) a few months ago, but I never could have image we'd become such an awesome duo. I am really satisfied with the pictures he took of me. When people give me positive feedback on my pictures, like beauty blogger Ramona  of the blog BeautyNailsFun did today during the M.A.C Cosmetics event (more about that soon) it makes me smile like a little child. After Ramona complemented me, I realised that it has become time to tell you followers more about my photographer Mathijs Hanenkamp.  He is taking beautiful pictures (also not fashion related, I love his wedding shoots) and he deserves to be mentioned in this text.
 
Now I will tell you more about my day. Today I got a preview of the Glamour Daze by M.A.C Cosmetics collection at the Bijenkorf in Amsterdam. I decided to attend some beauty events besides the usual fashion events. This because I want more reports on my blog (sometimes two a day). Besides the fact I think more diverse posts on my blog will be interesting for you readers and followers out there, I also really like attending these beauty related events. Stay tuned for more info on the M.A.C event I attended, I will post about that later on.
 
In the evening I went to the Girls Loves Bartenders event hosted by Cointreau at bar Feijoa in Amsterdam. This event, already organised for the third time, has become a great succes. Trendy girls from Amsterdam came to Feijoa to tasted the delicious cocktails made by the bartenders. Of course I also tried some of the signature cocktails, among which was the Cointreaupolitan. As you probably can imagine the party lasted until the early hours and was a great succes.


42 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I like that combination of fur and leather pants...
    your style is very nice I always check your post:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a chic outfit! I love those boots. You have a great smile by the way! :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look! love the pants, burgundy is definitely my fav for the fall! love your coat as well :)

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, supermooie outfit! Die broek is echt te gek en je heels zijn ook too die for <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pants are amazing! Gorgeous photos. Love that jacket, too :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Blog and I love your style!!
    Following u,please follow back to keep in touch through comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super mooie outfit, ik heb die broek in het zwart :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. fine hair ;-))



    www.live-style20.blogspot.com


    i invite to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super outfit die broek is echt gaaf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit, I have these leather trousers too but am yet to wear them. I wore my black pair to death last year.

    Really great blog I'm now following you on Bloglovin' and GFC.

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I hope you stop by again soon.

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  11. Persoonlijk vind ik 1 post per dag zeker genoeg, maar ben wel benieuwd naar wat meer beauty artikels :)
    Mooie outfit, ik draag mijn bordeaux broek ook super vaak, jammer dat ik geen zo'n mooi furry jasje heb

    www.tripsandtreasures.net
    new outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mooie bril!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pants! Your jacket looks so comfy and warm! Love it! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're really beautiful!! Kisses!



    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your pants! you look amazing!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw, prachtige outfit! Staat je echt super. En die schoenen zijn echt to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the great mix of textures on your outfit, the pants are ultra chic and adore the cozy coat

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ik zie dat ik je inspiratie was voor je broek. Hihi! Mooie pics.

    Groetjes,

    Esmee

    Jan- Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  19. those pants are just fabulous! love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Again a great outfit and really cool pics, too!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hele mooie broek! Ik ben jaloers! xo
    www.tw-of.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wat een supermooie foto's! Je broek is echt heel leuk! x

    www.imwearingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super outfit Chloë!:)

    Liefs,
    Lemiza

    ReplyDelete
  24. Blijft toch heel gaaf een faux fur jas! Deze lange variant is heel mooi <3

    Love Lian - Fashionblog - FashionHoax.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this look! Is dat bij station Delft? Lijkt er vreselijk op.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedankt voor je reactie,neen dit het station Nijmegen!X

      Delete
  26. I like the location! :) Nice pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Leuke broek Chloë! ik vind hem je echt goed staan :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. wat een gave locatie voor foto's, en mooie outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You look fantastic,Fantastic pants and fur, you have beautiful hair, idalna styling for the upcoming winter.

    Kiss Tina :*

    ReplyDelete
  30. The leather pants look fabulous on you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. I wanna to say have a nice time with the M.A.C, I just see a new make up yours.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mooie foto's. Waar heb je de tas gekocht? Ziet er namelijk echt uit als de perfecte tas.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wat een mooie foto's zeg, super!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mooie outfit, ik kan nergens vinden waar de broek van j
    is? Ben overal opzoek naar een leren in die kleur.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...