October 30, 2012

EVENT: M.A.C DAZE GLAMOUR COLLECTION







PH: Private
 
Yesterday I got an exclusive preview of the Glamour Daze collection by M.A.C Cosmetics together with some beauty bloggers at Bijenkorf Amsterdam. Being a fashionblogger my knowledge of beauty related products is limited to the basics. Which I directly recognised during the event. The event started with a story by the make-up artist of M.A.C Cosmetics about the new collection. Some beauty terminology sounded not familiar for me, but fortunately my beauty blogger friend Ramona gave my some extra information and explained some beauty terms for me. So thanks to Ramona
 
The next paragraph about some fact of M.A.C Cosmetics should be clear as day for the beauty geeks among us.  Let started with the fact that M.A.C Cosmetics don't use talc or binder in their products. The Extra Dimension Eye Shadows stays beautiful for 6 hours and gives a better result when using the product after making it wet ( see picture five).
 
After we got some useful information, Leslie ter Hofte (editor at Fashionscene) got her make-up done with the new Glamour Daze collection. I really love the make-up on her face and the result. Of course I also tested some products of this new collection. I fell in love with the following products: Lipstick Dramatic Encounter (€21,-) (I WANT), Nail Laquers color Everyting That Glitters (14,95) (ph3) and the Extra Dimension Skinfinishes (ph5) (€27,50)
 
Sales information:

  •  Exclusive available at Bijenkorf Amsterdam

  • From 3th November in everywhere in stores

  • Extra Dimension Eye Shadows (€20,-), Fluidline (€19,50)

  • Powder Blushes (€24,50), Mascara (€22,-)

  • Kohl Powder Eye Pencil (€17,50), Lipglass (€20,-)


  •  

    12 comments:

    1. wauw, van die eerste foto's word ik heeeeeeeeeeel hebberig!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wat leuk! Mooie collectie en de lipstick staat je echt prachtig! :)

      Liefs

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love MAC, and I love your blog!:)
      Kisses

      http://makeithappenbytania.blogspot.com.es/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ik vind de collectie echt zo leuk! Ook die verpakkingen en tasjes, zo schattig:)

      ReplyDelete
    5. Those nail polish colors are gorgeous!! And that dark lipstick looks awesome on you.

      -Haylie

      ReplyDelete
    6. fine pics; DDD



      www.live-style20.blogspot.com


      i invite to me !

      ReplyDelete
    7. Hele leuke foto's. De make up ziet er erg mooi uit en de donkere lipstick staat je super!

      Liefs Bo

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hi Chloë! thanks showing to us a new produits by M.A.C, all is awesome!

      ReplyDelete

    I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

    PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...