December 24, 2012

INSTAGRAM DIARY: VALHALLA FESTIVAL 2012

Saturday 22th of December I attended the first edition of Valhalla winter festival at the RAI in Amsterdam. Valhalla is an indoor winter festival organized by Pleinvrees, Dekmantel, GirlsLoveDJs, Apenkooi, Bar27, FORMAT, Colors, Backstage/Nachtdivisie, PaardenKracht en AIR with a wide selection of musical genres and disciplines. As such, it attracts a plethora of organizations, artists and performers. A trip along the nooks and crannies of a congress center turned outgoing bazaar. A tangle of dance floors, stands and oddities. A challenging and surprising environment that tickles the senses. It's about experience and adventure. As I already told you in my former post, I'm not the type for that kind of festival, but I had to give it a chance.

What do you see on these pictures? Elevator picture, together with my friend Anne-Lotte on our way to our hotel room/ Our hotelroom at Qbic Amsterdam Zuid, perfect location for chilling and dressing up ourselves before the party started/ And off to Valhalla 2012/  This is what I wore to Valhalla, shoes: March23, shorts: DEPT, shirt: Jane Norman/  press badges are not bad at all.../ A warm welcome by the Valhalla people/ And this is Valhalla, crazy people if you ask me../ Feel free under the apple tree by Jillz together with Anne-Lotte/ Together with Joris (project manager Apenkooi events)

I am glad that I give this festival a change because it was an amazing indoor festival with lots of entertainment. I hope I can attend many more festivals like this in 2013. What do you think of festivals and do you like to see this kind of post more often on my blog?  Wish you all a wonderful Christmas eve. Follow me daily on Instagram (@FashionistaChloe) for more (funny) updates.

8 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE IT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos; DD

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat leuk: een winterfestival! I love festivals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's! Fijne dagen!

    X Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nouja zeg! Ik was er ook, jammer je niet gezien te hebben!
    Wat was het gaaf hé! Ik mis het :(
    Fijne feestdagen!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziet er leuk uit.
    Stoere outfit chick..

    Fijne feestdagen en check mijn blog.
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...