December 16, 2012

HOW TO WEAR: ZALANDO COLLECTION BOOTS PART 1












Boots: The Zalando Collection, tights: Primark, dress: Dept, clutch/bag: Minc Fashion, glasses: Ray Ban, bracelet: Fashionology
 
I guess everybody knows the webshop Zalando, but I am wondering if you also knew that they have their own collection, The Zalando Collection. I discovered the Zalando Collection a while ago, during the pressday of their press agency in The Netherlands. I have to honest, before this introduction on their press day I never visited their web shop, assuming their web collection would not be my kind of clothing.
 
The press day was an eye opener. The Zalando Collection is trendy, hip and fashionable and during both pressdays I saw some great items which I really wanted to have.  Today I am wearing an item of their collection. I fell in love with these boots and decided to make a how to wear post with them. 
 
Today I combined them with a knitted dress with bow and matching leather clutch.  I really like this combination because it is tough and winters but also feminine, which is really my kind of style. Tomorrow an other post with these sturdy boots. Looking forward to your comment on this post.
By the way you definitaly have to visit the webshop by Minc Fashion, because they sell beautiful leather bags. It is almost 3 AM, so I am going to bed now. Have a nice Saturday night readers. For those who want to follow me: Instagram @FashionistaChloe, Twitter @ChloeSterk, Bloglovin.
.  
 

34 comments:

  1. Love this outfit!!! Those are fantastic boots. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige outfit en wat een superleuke boots zeg!

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! :) Love this outfit and the bag!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress ; DDD


    new post !!

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM


    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fabulous my dear! Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? I find it so easy to keep up with all my fashion friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een onwijs leuke outfit! Je boots zijn echt gaaf! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. heel leuk jurkje en gave schoenen!

    Liefs Bo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! En rode lipstick staat je erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mooie outfit! Rode lipstick staat jou zooo goed! Loves, www.lifeofkirsten.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, I love yoyr style my dear, your dress is amazing :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress and the boots are the perfect touch of edginess!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nicee glasses i love <3

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Je jurkje is echt heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een prachtig paar schoenen!
    Ben benieuwd naar de volgende look!

    xoxo
    www.pickmeanoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great boots and outfit!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG, I love your style.
    Do not know the blog, I liked!
    What do you say we follow on each other, I really liked |
    kiss

    http://trendy-twins.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. heeel erg mooi! Super leuk gecombineerd! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gave outfit! :) Stoere boots, maar toch een schattig strikje haha. Mooi meisje ben je trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Leuke outfit, staat je goed! Gave laarsjes ook!

    ReplyDelete
  20. the pics are great dn you're looking absolutely stunning. that dress looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you've styled those boots...tres chic

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. gorgeous style

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/sing-it-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love how you've styled these amazing boots. THe knitted dress is so gorgeous on you. I'll definitely check out the Zalando website. Great post. Looking gorgeous as always.. Thanks also for your lovely comment on my blog. oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  24. Du hast einen echt tollen Style, das gefällt mir wirklich gut.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...