November 8, 2012

OUTFITPOST: INTERVIEWED FOR DUTCH TV




PH: Mathijs Hanenkamp
Sneakers: New Balance by Coef Nijmegen, silver skirt-beanie: H&M, shirt: Mango, colbert: Avelon, glasses: Polaroid, bag: Magali Pascal
 
Wow I am so excited. Today I got interviewed by Dutch TV about my fashion blog Fashionista Chloë. I showed my wardrobe and gave them a quick peek behind the scenes of making an outfitpost.  Afterwards they interviewed my about my life as a fashion blogger. Above the outfit post which will be soon will be showed on Dutch TV.  I will keep you posted about all the updates around the interview.
 
Now about my outfit. As you may already read in my former post I finally bought the silver H&M skirt in Maastricht. I spotted this skirt in Amsterdam a week ago, but they had not my size anymore. Fortunately, I found size 36 during my city trip to Maastricht with TravelBird. The skirt perfectly fits to my New Balance sneakers which I got last week at one of the nicest concept stores of Nijmegen. Besides the fact concept store Coef Nijmegen sells shoes of brands like Timberland, Nike, Vans and Fred de la Bretoniere, they also can do your hair at the hairdresser in their store.


38 comments:

  1. ooh wat gaaf!
    ben benieuwd..
    liefs,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the Interview dear! You look fabulous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prefectt! Ben benieuwd naar het interview! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat rokje zag ik vandaag in de catalogus staan, super nice!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat gaaf.. ben erg benieuwd naar de uitzending!
    En wat zag je er op en top uit meid!
    Ga je zeker volgen, follow me back?

    xoxo
    PICK ME AN OUTFIT
    Check out my little give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW girl, what an exiting day for you!!!! Great combo! I wish I could see you on tv!!!! Unfortunately I don't receive the Dutch channel here in US...:( too bad!!! xxxxxx Janneke W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats amazing! and you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat gaaf! Ik ben echt heel erg benieuwd! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow dear, Congratulations. Y've had a nice time doing it!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's amazing dear i'm happy for you ! I love your newbalance so much and your yellow beanie. C

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your New Balance sneakers! Staan echt super!!
    En echt tof dat je een interview mocht geven voor TV! :)

    X Charlot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah wat super gaaf!! Ik ben benieuwd naar de interview en wanneer je te zien bent!!

    Liefs, Farah

    ReplyDelete
  13. love everything in this post, really! especially the yellow beanie hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! And this look is stunning. :)

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable look. love your beanie

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-opening-ceremony.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting!
    Love how you wore the bright beanie with your outfit :)
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOOOOW! I love your outfit - the beanie is this punch of color you need in autumn and winter. You look stunning, girl! :)

    Xx, Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it,honey!Have a great weekend!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super gaaf ! Ik ben echt benieuwd om het te zien :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  20. Liebe Choê! Ich gratuliere dir!!! :)
    Das ist soooo cool!! Dein Blog ist auch so toll und du hast es dir verdient!!!
    Ich finde deinen Blog so super, weil du nicht gestellt rüber kommst, so wie manche andere erfolgreiche Bloggergirls...
    Du bist sehr symphatisch und hübsch und das kommt bei deinen Fans gut an :)
    Bleibe so esthetisch, natürlich, ehrlich und stylish wie du immer bist :)
    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  21. Leuk Leuk Leuk! Ben benieuwd naar je interview! Coole schoenen heb je! Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gefeliciteerd!

    Bises,

    Marjolein
    nevertoopolished.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gefeliciteerd!

    Bises,

    Marjolein
    nevertoopolished.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super gaaf Chloe !!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh wat super! Ben benieuwd voor welk programma, keep us updated ;)!

    Liefs Denise

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look so cool
    I love your style

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...