October 1, 2012

INSTAGRAM DIARY WEEK 39







PH: Iphone  4S

Good afternoon, followers! It's Monday and thus time for Instagram diary week 39. Time flies when you're having fun. It's already October! Wow, it all goes by so fast... Yesterday I attended the big Farouk FYI (For Your Inspiration) hair show at Studio 21 in Hilversum, where I got the preview of next season's Farouk hair trends. Farouk Systems, Inc. is a Houston based company that manufactures high quality professional hair care and spa products. I saw some great things and got a lot of inspiration during the show, but the question remains if I can realize it all by myself. Afterwards, Cointreau organized an after party on the Farouk VIP deck. I drank some delicious cocktails till late with my friend Anouk. You may understand that it was difficult to get up this morning.
 
Now what do you see on above pictures: Me trying a feather jacket, which I didn't buy/ I got these amazing studded ankle boots of Fashionchick and I am in love (Tomorrow an outfitpost with these beauties)/ This is one of the seven outfit which I am going to wear next Wednesday during the Meike Fashion catwalkshow, I will be making my comeback as catwalkmodel and I am excited!!/ Last Thursday I attended the "Brildrager van het jaar" award/ The weather that day was horrible, and the rain was driving me crazy/ Last Sunday I tested the new Colorswitch cases and skins at Danie Bles vintage sale, on instagram you can see the one I took home/ Together with the girls on the terrace of Harbour Club after we shopped "til we dropped, perfect Sunday isn't it?/ some pieces at the Danie Bles vintage sale/ An inspirating hair creation during the Farouk FYI hairshow at Studio21 in Hilversum/ This is my favourite cocktail, Cointreau BitterLemon/ Me drinking cocktails at the Farouk VIP afterparty/ A beautiful quote to end diary week 39.
 
Have a nice week, readers! Don't forget to join my pony hair ankle boots by Bullboxer giveaway  and for now please follow me daily on instagram: Fashionista Chloe



.

16 comments:

  1. fine pics;d


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new post :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/
    Would you consider following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jacket in the first picture!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!! We have a giveaway going on right now where you could win a 100$ pair of glasses. Just thought you'd be interested! Come by soon ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke foto's!

    www.laceandpearlsbyroos.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leuke diary! Die schoenen van Fashionchick zijn gaaf:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Die jas op die eerste foto is echt leuk!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    Please vote for me in the Esprit Style Battle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke diary! Toch jammer dat je je jasje niet hebt aangeschaft, hij was zo leuk!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hele leuke instapics. Ziet er echt uit als een topweekje
    Chloë. :)

    Liefs Bo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice. I love every single piece !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorbs. Everything looks super fun!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos! Love those boots!

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Die schoenen van Fashionchick zijn geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wat een leuke diary weer! Die schoenen zijn prachtig

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...