July 30, 2011

♥ OUTFITPOST: RED VINTAGE JACKET ♥

Jeans: COH, Wedges: Blanco Spain, Shirt: Vila,  Jacket: Vintage Enschede, Scarf and bag: Primark, Watch: Ikki Watch, Bracelet: Baron Baron
Primark; the perfect store for fast fashion with many nice cheap items. A couple of months ago, I went to Primark in Hoofddorp and bought many things. Usually I buy too much, because it is so cheap ( it is more expensive than before, but still cheap). I also bought this scarf and bag. Today it is the first time that I am wearing these items. I really love the combination with the red vintage jacket and wedges from Blanco.
♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...