July 28, 2011

♥ OUTFITPOST: FAKE FUR BODYWARMER ♥



Skirt: Zara, Top: Repeat, Socks: H&M, Shoes: Blanco Spain, Bodywarmer: Vila, Watch: Micheal Kors, Necklace: Mi-Moneda, Belt: Primark
Yesterday my mom bought a fake fur body warmer for me.  I was very pleased she gave it to me. The colour and fabric choice looks like the AW 11 collection of Ilja Visser Couture. Today the weather is delightful and I choice for bare legs. I am wearing a high waist leather skirt combined with a white long sleeve and my new body warmer which I got from my mom. Maybe a little bit too hot for this day, but in my opinion it makes my outfit complete!
♥♥♥ 

5 comments:

I really appreciate every new comment or follower and always visit your blog back. Thanks!

PS. for questions please send an email to info@ChloeSterk.nl ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...